Did you know that the Home Office of Canada's #1 Direct Sales company, Epicure, is in North Saanich! And we're HIRING for a number of seasonal, temporary positions!
If you’re a go-getter with energy, enthusiasm, and you’re passionate about working for a local company changing lives for the better, we want you to join the Epicure team!
You are a nimble, roll-up-your-sleeves and energetic Operations Team Member who is motivated by a job well done and enjoys being a part of a dynamic Team. Your work will include supporting the Distribution Centre, Production lines, or the Assembly Department.
We are looking for eager people wishing to work five shifts per week, across all seven days of the week.These are the shifts available:
- Afternoon / Evening 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
- Day Shift 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Supporting both Production and the Distribution Centre;
- Picking and packing product;
- Filling jars by hand, capping jars by hand, hand sealing jars, some hand labeling of jars, packing jars back into boxes, building pallets and moving pallets in and out of rooms;
- Filling line operation- loading jars and checking quality of jars; loading the automated filler; checking for damaged lids; checking to ensure jars are appropriately filled; checking label specs; packaging products; quality control;
- Cleaning of carts, bins, tables, hand tools and rooms as required;
- Adhere to Epicure’s values; and
- Such further and other tasks as may be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Ability to stand, sit or stoop for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift, push, pull and slide heavy weights up to 50 pounds
- Ability to lift 35 pounds above shoulder level
- Ability to follow directions accurately
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail, with organizational, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working as a team and motivated by a job well done
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, demonstrate judgment, and discretion
- You make yourself understood verbally and in writing
- You are happy to follow directions accurately
- Technical skills
- Detail orientation
- Interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate, influence others, and bring a sense of humour
- Communications facility, including ability to understand and be understood in verbal and written English